Monday, 6 February 2012

Furla Latest Season - Globtrotter

I have been a Furla fan - wonderful leather quality, functional design, great mix of different materials, and best of all very well priced. You don't have to drop over a thousand dollars for good quality leather - Furla keep your books balanced.
Furla used to have very boring design in the past. I think that is what contributes to it's lack of popularity, even though it has great quality leather. The past 2 seasons are getting better though (I love my Elisabeth hobo!). This new season really catches my attention!!
I am especially in love with the GLOBETROTTER collection. Wonderful colorblocking of blue and brown or yellow and brown - catchy but not too to much.

It is also very functionally messenger bag. I fell in love with messenger bag recently. In the past, I only use satchel or tote, never like messenger bag, not until I started using my Burberry Blue Label hobo with a removable strap (a great bag! will do another post later). It is SOOO convenient when you don't have to carry anything on your shoulders/arms/hands! Wearing a bag crossbody also makes it lighter!
I hope Furla will continue to make bags like this - functional, great leather quality, good price, chic, but still very classic. The other new Furla bags in this season are lovely as well. This season`s ad is just so artistic and classy! Check them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...