Wednesday, 8 February 2012

My new Kate Spade is here!!

It is here finally! It feels like opening a present :D and I absolutely love this new bag! Sooo classy and sweet yet still stylish enough. Great work bag. It is on the small side but I have smaller bag than this so it still fits me well. I also love how it has a crossbody strap which is super convenient. Best of all I bought it on sale! Original price almost $500 and I got it for $300! Love :)


Thanks for reading. If you like my site please support by subscribing to me! I don't get paid for review and just wanna share my love of beauty with those who has the same interest :) If you wanna link my site and use my pics feel free but please link back and credit me. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I found your link off tPF (KS thread :p) ! Love your purse!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...