Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Chanel Precision Hydramax + Active Gel Cream

This is my first Chanel skin care product and I just started using this new cream. So far I'm unhappy to say it's below my expectation. For over $100 it's just very average quality. I was expecting something more from Chanel.




It's a gel cream texture and lightly scented which smells pretty good. It's pretty moisturizing but my face feels pretty sticky after applying and I don't like that sticky sensation. Although I wipe the gel-cream off the container with the applicator stick that comes with it, I still put this gel-cream with my fingers directly onto my face as I normally like to pat and apply face cream with a massage motion. However, this makes my fingers sticky and I need to wash it off to remove the stickiness, which just wasted the gel-cream but I totally can`t stand sticky fingers. My face takes a while to absorb this gel-cream and thus the stickiness stays on for a while.

 

For $100 it's not really worth the value. I`d say most of this $100 is due to the brand. I recently finished a Paula`s Choice moisturizer which costs around $35 with shipping. Honestly, the Paula`s Choice moisturizer is better than the Chanel gel-cream. I will do another review on Paula`s Choice soon!




Thanks for reading. If you like my site please support by subscribing to me! I don't get paid for review and just wanna share my love of beauty with those who has the same interest :) If you wanna link my site and use my pics feel free but please link back and credit me. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...