Friday, 23 March 2012

This season's Furla candy bag totally changed my perception of the Candy Bag!

Ok I am a Furla fan but I am never a Furla candy bag fan...until this season. Furla recently up their design recently. I don't know if they change their house designer or what, but recenlty their designs are lot more fun, colorful, exciting. It used to be just great quality conservative (good for work) reasonably-priced brand. Now it's a great quality fun reasonably-priced brand!

Check out the latest candy bag video here

and here....

I am not a neon color girl so no surprise some of my fav design are the pastel candy bag





Both of these are lovely lovely colors with a mix of different materials, just like how Furla like to mix different leather in its leather bags. I hope Furla continue to come up with great bags like this!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for introducing me to this new brand! I love finding blogs like this. It's a breathe of fresh air from the luxury brands such as Chanel, Louie Vuitton that not all of us can afford!

    These are quite adorable, and I LOVE pastel colours. ESPECIALLY THIS season!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love Furla and like you said something other than LV Gucci Coach etc. Unfortunately there aren't many Furla stores in Toronto where I am. Only the Bay by Eaton Center and a small store in Yorkville carry a few pieces. Check them out if you are in the States / Europe / Asia!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...