Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Blog Critique

This is just a short post about my blog critique.

The wonderful people at Blog Love Therapy did a review of my blog recently as I submitted a critique request. They definitely give me some great tips! Thanks!!



One of the blogging tip from Blog Love Therapy is a blog hop which I think is a great idea! If anyone is interested in doing this together please let me know :)

The current blog hop is here. Check it out!!
BlogLoveTherapy


Also please post me a comment and let me know what you think about my blog. Sometimes I have a feeling if my blog is actually being read by another girl on the other side of the internet, even though I do see numbers on the counter, which afterall are just numbers! It'll be great to actually get to meet the people that's reading my blog, to "put a blog face behind the number"! It's both an encouragment to my blogging and also just to meet people who share the same interest!


 (I went to Niagara-on-the-lake recently and had high tea at one of the vintage hotels. I fell in love with this tea room! Sometimes I think blogging is like having tea with your girl friends and chat about beauty and fashion, but just on a virtual setting instead of an actual room. Don't you think so?!)

Thanks!

mimika


6 comments:

  1. Hey girl! One suggestion I have for you is where are you?! People love getting to know who they're reading about. New follower, I love supporting new bloggers! I'm having an accessories giveaway on my blog check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your suggestions! I like your blog too :)

      Delete
  2. Great Blog found you through blog hop!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am checking out your blog now :)

      Delete
  3. Hey I'm new at this too!

    I just followed you (your doing great by the way)

    Sarah

    http://crazedandcaffeine.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to have high tea!

    I've found a lot of blogs to follow through blog hops.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...