Thursday, 31 May 2012

ISO Bouncy Curl Defining Shampoo Conditioner and Treatment Review

I am too lazy to do a haul of what I bought at the Shiseido warehouse sale recently so I will do reviews of individual products. I permed my hair during my Tokyo trip last month (Wonderful experience! If anyone interested please let me know I'll do a post!) so when I saw this ISO Bouncy Curl-Defining shampoo/conditioner/treatment set for curly hair for only $6 CAD (the entire set!) I didn't wait for 1 sec! However, I am disappointed.



Shampoo and Conditioner

The name of this line is 'Bouncy' and 'Curl-defining' but it does not delivery its promise at all. My hair went totally flat after using the shampoo and conditioner, especially the hair on the top of my head. I look like I just came out of bed! It is not very moisturizing either, only very average. At first I thought my hair isn`t used to it so I gave it a few tries but nothing else happened. Not happy.


Treatment

This is a leave-in treatment that you massage onto your hair after you towel dry them from washing. This is how the product looks like, a cream like consistency:


The treatment is a bit better than the shampoo and conditioner as it did provide some moisture, but still no bouncy nor curl defining effect as promised. Again not happy.


Overall

I had good experience with ISO hair products in the past so I hope this is a one off. I always pick up some ISO shampoo/conditioner at the past Shiseido warehouse sale as they were so cheap compared to outside, and so far they had been good. Not this time. I hate it when my hair is flat and even for $6 it's totally not worth it. Overall this is a 1/5.

8 comments:

  1. Awe I'm sorry you had a bad experience with these hair products- it just means the right one is out there haha :)
    And I would love to see a Tokyo post! I have always wanted to visit Japan!
    Thanks for the sweet comment on G&G btw; would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I'll be sure to follow you :)

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments! Sure I will do a post about Tokyo :) It'll be wonderful if you can follow me too thx!!

      Delete
  2. My friend should try this becasue she has beautiful curls in her hair but if you are not a fan we will not even discuss! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't recommend this product :( hope your friend finds the right product!

      Delete
  3. I'm really glad to have found your blog!!!!!!!! I enjoy reading your blog posts!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean the world to me. Thank you so much in advance!!! Have a great day!!! And I look forward to reading more of your future blog posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happens with me too... but thats how we will know which product would suit us, so cheer up *.*
    and if i come across this one am surely going to suggest people not to pick ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for your comment! I means a lot to me when I get comments on my post. Hope my review actually help others not to waste money on products that doesn't work!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...