Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Tuesday's Treats

Frances from Spot of Tea is having a Tuesday Blog Hop! Check it out here!

I guess I'm just addicted to blog hop these days! It's a great way to meet other bloggers and also introduce my blog to others. Just love it :)

To join this Tuesday Blog Hop, we need to share something we like. Currently my obession is my new Kate Super Sharp S Eyeliner! See my review here.

Hope you guys enjoy this blog hop and my blog :) Feel free to give me any comments!

xoxo
mimika!


3 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm loving your blog! You visited and commented on mine through bloghop, could you please follow my blog? :-) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey love, thanks! i like blog hops too, they are a bit addicting :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for linking up! Going to check out your review :) Hope to see you next week on the blog hop!

    Frances

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...