Sunday, 17 June 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award and One Lovely Blog Award

I have been nominated recently for the Versatile Blogger Award (twice on the same day by Southern Glamourista and kokeshi beauty) and One Lovely Blog Award (again! this time by Crazed and Caffinated Beauty). This is the second time I've been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award (see here for more about the last awards I've been nominated). Thank you soooo much. I am very flattered.


The Versatile Blogger Award:



Rules:
1. Nominate 15 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Link back and thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.

7 random facts about me:

1) I love history and literature! I also like to write. I have my own writing journal where I write about poems, short stores, and just random pieces!
2) I love tea and sweets! In fact I love doing high tea! 
3) I used to do ballet for over 10 years but my knees start to hurt and I have to stop :( I tried to do it again last year but the knee pain comes back...so.... I have now turned my attention to hot yoga!
4) I am recently added to J-dorama, which is Japanese TV drama! My current obession is Kagi no Kakatta Heya and Atsu Hime
5) I still haven't watched MIB! I think I'm the only person..lolz
6) I look very different with and without glasses..hence I almost always wear contact lense
7) I love cats!

15 bloggers I nominated:
1) http://www.sparklyplayground.com/
2) http://www.atthepinkofperfection.com/
3) http://bangbangsheshoots.blogspot.ca/
4) beauty101blog.com
5) beautysketchbyjacq.com
6) canadianbeautyreviews.blogspot.com
7) harleanrose.blogspot.com
8) messydirtyhair.com
9) thelittledustprincess.com
10) hownowmoocow.blogspot.com
11) britishbeautyblogger.com
12) emi-doll.blogger.com
13) backfortea.blogspot.ca
14) misskatv.com
15) dorothyslittlewonderland.blogspot.com

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tag! <3 I have a soft spot for kitty cats too. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment :) I really love your site!

      Delete
  2. impressive to hear that you did ballet for so long - i really like hot yoga but i reckon you're much more flexible than i am lol. Thank you for the tag!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Good to hear you like hot yoga too!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the awards!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your normination. I haven't watched MIB too :) I think it's more a men's movie than what women's can understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love La Mer! A bit steep on the price but it is really good.. I've been using it as my day/home cream if I am not going out that is :)

    Come visit my latest post when you can :)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/2012/06/windy-day-inspired.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx dear for the nomination! i did do this before, and i'm quite out of creativity now, so perhaps i won't do it again. i will remember to link you back in my next post or so!

    i did ballet for 4 years, and swimming for 10. but seriously, i'm not that motivated to have scheduled physical exercise.... hmm...

    :P cheers!

    link to what i did a few months back.
    http://www.beautysketchbyjacq.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun and cool stuff to know! Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...