Sunday, 17 June 2012

What is a blog hop?

Some of you have asked me what is a blog hop. Here you go (courtesy of blogaholic social network):

1) What is a blog hop? A blog hop also called a link up is basically a widget, called a linky, that allows bloggers to add their blog to a list. The list can be on multiple sites or may just be on the site of the blogger hosting the hop.

2) What is the purpose of a blog hop? Blog hops allow you to visit other blogs, follow blogs you like, and gain followers.

3) How do I participate? It's easy, just follow the rules the host has left. Sometimes the host asks that you place the blog hop button on your site or in a post, others have no rules. You then add your blog to the list and then visit other blog from the list. When you find blogs you enjoy follow them and leave a comment.

To find out more, check out Blogaholic Social Network.

I personally think it's a great way to get your blog out there and also to meet other new bloggers! I love doing blog hop. I will post more blog hop link on my site for those of you interested to join!

So now you know what is a blog hop, I am doing tomorrow - Beauty Obessed is having another Monday blog hop! Visit her site to take part!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...