Friday, 13 July 2012

Featured Blogger: Amber from Beauty Guide 101

Hi everyone! I am happy to have Amber from Beauty Guide 101 as my second featured blogger! Amber has a lovely blog and I love her recent post on Emma Watson's look! Check it out everyone! I love doing guest post with other beauty bloggers! It's a great way to get introduced to beauty blogs out there! If anyone is interested in doing a guest post with me please email me mimikaayu.info@gmail.com. My guest post with summer foot care tips and foot mask/foot filer review is posted on Amber's blog soon. Please visit her blog!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! My name is Amber Lindsey from Beauty Guide 101. I am a 22 year old who is obsessed with anything beauty and fashion related. Today I want to show you a little about a trend I've seen lately this summer. But, before I start, I want to say thank you so much Mimika for having me as a guest on your blog. This is the first time I've worked with someone and I'm very excited! :) So lets get started...


WHITE ON TREND


This summer I've noticed that whites have made a HUGE comeback. White pieces can be paired with any other piece. White is essentially the "black" for summer. Nearly any top or bottom can be paired with this color and because it is a light neutral it instantly brightens an outfit.

             White on Trend for Summer by beautyguide101


Something I've seen a lot of is wearing white from head to toe. Pair a white top with white skinnies. To further stay on trend, pair a white peplum top (like in the picture above) with skinnies or even an A-line skirt to dress up the look. When it comes to accessories pretty much anything goes. I typically like to pair solid colored outfits with either gold or silver classic pieces. If you want to be a little bolder, this would be the perfect opportunity to add pops of color by adding bright, chunky turquoise jewelry or neon jewelry. Wearing a neon pink skinny belt over the peplum top would be SUPER cute! Or you could pair your completely white outfit with a brightly colored clutch or with killer shoes! The possibilities are endless so have fun with it.

Thank you so much for reading and please come pay me a visit and let me know what you think. Thank you again Mimika for allowing me to be a guest! I truly appreciate it! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the white trend! You both had really great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely white pieces :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...