Sunday, 1 July 2012

Featured Blogger: Megan From Love Live Classy

I'm very happy to do a guest post with Megan from Long Live Classy! Basically I am guest writing a post on her blog and vice versa (check out my guest post on Megan's site HERE). I love Megan's blog and her style. She mostly blogs about different styles and outfit. Check out her blog guys!

I am also interested in doing more guest post with other beauty/fashion bloggers. I think it's a great way to get introduced to other bloggers and also to increase some blog exposure. So if you are interested, send me some info about yourself and your blog to mimikaayu.info@gmail.com!  The only criteria is that you are a beauty/fashion blogger. I will randomly select a blogger for my next guest post feature!

Now please enjoy Megan's guest post!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! :) I'm Megan from Long Live Classy, a personal style blog! First off, I want to thank Mimika for having me on her blog... I am an absolute makeup/skincare junkie, and I'm so happy to have found her blog. So, thank you Mimika!

Today, I'm just going to tell you a little about myself and my blog, as well as share my absolute must-have beauty products! For starters, I'm 18 years old and I started Long Live Classy when I was 17. My blog is geared more towards the younger generation-- those who embrace a classic, timeless style yet still keep it fresh and youthful. However, anyone who loves classic style is welcome on my blog! :) I've been blogging for a little under a year now, and it's just been an amazing experience. The blogging world is so kind and actually understands your love of fashion/beauty! That's why I love it!

So, on to the good part...My must-have beauty products of all time! I am IN LOVE with these products and have been using them for years. I cannot live without my Shiseido Nourishing Mascara Base and my Neutrogena Oil-Free Pink Grapefruit scrub!


Guest post collage

The mascara base has been a makeup lifesaver. Being half-Asian, my eyelashes are so straight-- There is no curl whatsoever. After discovering this mascara base almost two years ago, it's changed my lashes forever! I use it before applying mascara to add more length and volume, as well as to help hold the curl. The greatest thing about this base is that you can wear it on its own for a bit of volume and definition (You can't do that with other white-based primers!). And of course, wear it under mascara for the greatest lashes ever!

My second must-have is my Neutrogena Oil-Free facial scrub. I've been using this for years and I can't find anything that compares! I have combination skin, in that my T-zone is very oily and my cheeks are very dry. My skin is also a bit acne-prone and I have breakouts here and there. I've tried so many other cleansers from the drugstore to high-end brands... and nothing works as well as this! It's not super drying at all (I still follow up with a moisturizer, however) and really clears those breakouts. The best part is that you can get it at Target for about $6. :) I've even convinced my brother and BF to use this, and they love it! They both have very oily and acne-prone skin. It's just a great cleanser all around. :)

Whew! I hope I didn't bore you all with my elaborate reviews of my fave products! Thank you again, Mimika, for having me! You can see Mimika's guest post on my blog here (she has AMAZING style!). Have a wonderful day, everyone. Thank you for reading, and don't forget to check out my blog, Long Live Classy!

2 comments:

  1. yay! i read her blog - love the guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I feel the exact same way about the face wash! I have been in love with it for years now. I have super dry skin except for my chin and it is great with preventing and getting rid of imperfections.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...