Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Get The Look: Summer Beauty from Bobbi Brown x Holt Renfrew

Bobbi Brown's Director of Global Artistry Kimberly Soane is doing the cover look for Holt Renefrew's latest summer catalog. For those of you who don't know about Holt Renfrew, it is the Canadian equivalent of Neiman Marcus in the States. I normally don't repost makeup videos but I love this look from Bobbi Brown and wanna share this video with you! It is so natural and fresh! Best of all, it's so easy to do! The video has sooooo many tips! There are tips for applying eyeliner, mascara, concealer, etc etc! I am sure you can get the same look even when you are rushing to get out in the morning (like me!).

Hope you enjoy it!





I'm not affiliated with Holts or Bobbi Brown in anyway but just a look I would love to share. Click HERE for more behind the scenes!

2 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful look - Thanks for sharing it :)

    Lots of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty, natural look. Thanks for sharing the video! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...