Friday, 13 July 2012

Thomas Sabo Toronto Sweet Diamonds Collection Launch and FW12 Preview


I went to the Toronto Thomas Sabo Sweet Diamonds Collection Launch and FW12 Preview on Thursday (thanks Lindsay!). It was at a lovely venue on the 10th floor of the Toronto Trump Hotel. Thomas Sabo is one of the jewellery brands I love! Their collection are so creative and fashionable while still having a classy elegant touch! The event has great decor that matches the black and white theme colors of Thomas Sabo. I also love the sweet and cute dessert with "bling-bling". I went to the Cartier Dragon Collection Preview in Toronto couple months ago and I have to say I really enjoy the Thomas Sabo Launch so much this time!


About Thomas Sabo
Thomas Sabo is an international lifestyle brand for jewellery, watches, accessories, and beauty products that inspire people. With absolutely unique designs and products of above-average quality, the Thomas Sabo label is a market leader in the fasionable jewellery segement. Thomas Sabo has a flagship store in Toronto Yorkdale Mall and has generated quite a buzz! I personally love how Thomas Sabo has so many different designs! Toronto definitely needs more fashionable jewellery brands like Thomas Sabo!

And now onto pictures of the wonderful preview event!! 




Above: I love this collection! Very sweet and classy!


Above & below: Super lovely dessert with sugar 'bling bling'!




Above & Below: The 'Special Addition' is one of my fav collection! You can customize your necklace/bracelet with so many different types of charms! Mix and match different charms to create different styles everyday





Above: I love this bracelet! It's already on my Christmas wish-list :)
Below: Men's collection


Thomas Sabo gave each guests some lovely goodies in a cute white bag tied with a ribbon!


Above: 2 catagloues for the FW12 Collection including Sweet Diamond and the Special Addition


Above: Cute black and white hair bow included in Thomas Sabo gift bag
Below: Super lovely bracelet included in gift bag as well! Thank you Thomas Sabo I love this! See more Thomas Sabo bracelets HERE!


Do you love Thomas Sabo?

18 comments:

  1. Very nice I wanna check out my Thomas Sabo store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi - thanks for coming over and following me on my blog! I've followed you back - look forward to reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really beautiful!! I have a thomas sabo bracelet & i totally love it!!

    love the new collection!!

    i am now your newest follower :)

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Thomas Sabo bracelet so much too! The new collection is sooo cute!

      Delete
  4. Love your post. i am ur new follower. i am just loving your all posts. dont forget to follow me back & participate in the giveaway too =)
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me! I'm checking out your blog too!

      Delete
  5. I'm so jealous!!!! that bracelet is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I think they have an online store too!

      Delete
  6. wow cool event! those cakes look amazing! everything looks so chic! x

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the event was very nice! and the jewellery was lovely!

      Delete
  7. Just found your blog today and started following! You have some great posts :) I love the jewelry and the desserts too >.<

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following :) I'm checking out your blog too!

      Delete
  8. thank you for comment on my blog. i am already following you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to buy alot thomas sabo. Coming to the states, haven't seen any thomas sabo here :(
    Found your blog at the blog hop, check by my page if you feel like
    The Amazing World Of J
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog!! :)
    from your new follower
    rachel (www.peachcloset.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete
  11. In love with that bracelet! It's fab.
    Found your blog through the BBU blog hop, love it!
    Leanne
    -MakeUp Blast-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your comment! My sister and mum love this brand and I have a pair of earrings from them too. Very cute bracelets! the launch looked fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have really fall in love with this designer sweet diamonds collection.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...