Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Vasanti Cosmetics Review

I missed the recent Vasanti Cosmetics Celebrity Red Carpet Event which showcased their latest summer collection. Luckily, Cherevia from Vansanti Cosmetics was very nice and sent me the products given out at the event. It was a lot of different products! I will review the products which I love best in this post.

From left to right: Vasanti Oil-Free Face-off Makeup Remover for Eye and Face, Eye Wonder Triple Peptide Eye Cream, Vitamin E Infused Lipshine (Kara Sea), Brazilian Bronzer Brightening Mineral Powder, Ultra Luxe Lipstick (Belarus), Detox Nutrient Rich Purifying Facial Cleanser, and Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator, all in a lovely pink Vasanti makeup bag!


About Vasanti
Vasanti is a Canadian cosmetics and skin care brand created by 3 Canadian women.Vasanti set out to develop a beauty brand with a focus on skin enhancing products that could meet the diverse needs of customers world-wide. With all of their makeup and skincare products manufactured in Canada, Vasanti formulas are engineered to add radiance to the skin, look and feel natural and are formulated with the highest quality raw materials.

A lot of Vansanti Cosmetics also has skin care ingredients in them which I LOVE! Most girls wear makeup for many hours during the day, I would say 60% of the time, at least that's the case for me. Imagine how damging it will be to your skin if you are wearing makeup with harmful ingredients all day! What's better than wearing makeup throughout the day while pampering your skin at the same time!

Being a Canadian, I really support Canadian brands! Vasanti has recently been selected as one of the top 5 Canadian Beauty Brands by Canadian Living magazine! Check it out HERE!


Face-off Oil-Free Makeup Remover for Eye and Face  


This is an oil-free make-up remover for eyes and face. If you have been reading my blog for a while, I always avoid oil-based makeup remover as they cause my skin to breakout. This make-up remover is very gentle and non-greasy at all which I love. It is just like water but removes your make-up! Also it didn't irriate my skin. One thing I think this product can improve is that it doesn't work very well with removing waterproof make-up. I guess you need stronger products that are specifically for cleaning waterproof make-up, which unfortunately are normally oil-based products.



Vitamin E Infused Lipshine (Kara Sea) and Ultra Luxe Lipstick (Belarus)

I love the color of this Vasanti Vitamin E Infused Lipshine (Kara Sea) and Ultra Luxe Lipstick (Belarus)! As you can see they are very sweet in cute shades of pink! I especially love the lipshine which smells very juicy! The lipsticks are my fav in all the products received. The lipstick also contains peptide technology which contains mangon seed, pomegranate oil, and other botantical ingredients good for your lips!


Brazilian Bronzer Brightening Mineral Powder 


This is a very natural bronzer which gives you radient sun-kissed skin. I love how this bronzer is in a very compact container easy to just slip into your purse. I also use this bronzer for contouring and shading my face. I love how this Vasanti Brazillian Bronzer has anti-aging properties! Again skin care combined with make-up. What more do you need!?
 

Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator


The Vasanti Brighten Up! Face Rejuvenator (on the right) is one of Vasanti's best selling products. It's a scrub that brightens your skin with powerful papaya enzymes to give radiance, exfoliates with dermatologist grade micro-crystals and gently cleanses with aloe vera, coconut and panthenol. For my skin the scrub is a little bit rough but it does removes deadskin very well! I would love if the micro-crystals are finer.

Check out the Vasanti Official Site and some of their great videos and makeup tips! Visit your local Shoppers or Rexall if you are from Canada, or shop online for my international readers.

Edit: Vasanti has posted this post on their official facebook page! Thank you Vasanti! Check out their facebook page here!

Hope you like this Vasanti Cosmetics Review! Have you tried Vasanti before? Leave me a comment!


Disclaimer: The products in this review are provided by Vasanti before the post is written, I personally tried these products before writing the review. I am not being paid in any ways for this review.

17 comments:

  1. Excellent reviews. You discuss the product very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow didn't know about this brand before. Thanks for introducing will try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really cute makeup bag! I have only tried Vasanti lipsticks, but I'm really curious about there brow products.

    I found you through the BBU Blog Hop :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I personally haven't tried their brow products but would love to check it out...pls post a reivew if you have :)

      Delete
  4. great review! unfortunately, i have never heard of that brand :( though the fact that they're formulated with HQ raw materials sounds pretty attractive! the bronzer sounds awesome! i'd love to try it out one day.

    help us celebrate! join our 1 yr anniversary giveaway!

    alex @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for your comment. Love your giveaway too!

      Delete
  5. The Vasanti glosses are awesome, I have one in Coral Sea and it's absolutely gorgeous, awesome pigmentation, lovely shine and smells so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the smell is soo yummy! I love the lipshine!

      Delete
  6. I have never heard of the products, but they sound interesting from your review. I love learning about new products :) New follower from blogaholic, I look forward to your future posts!

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me! Checking out your blog too :)

      Delete
  7. I've only seen Vasanti cosmetics in a handful of Shoppers. Not very popular and neither have I tried it. Sounds interesting to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure if we have these products in the states, but I definitely think they look good!

    Stopping by from the BBU hop and happy to be your newest follower.

    Stop by my blog if you get the chance :)

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining my blog hop :)

      If you are outside of Canada shop for Vasanti Cosmetics online Shop online here

      Delete
  9. new follower from the blog hop. Hope you will follow back. Thanks so much.

    http://babyboomersbombshellsandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lipsticks and the shades you got look really nice, would love to try these out! Unfortunately I never heard of the brand so I guess it's not available in my country :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. just discovered your blog and I love it!
    I'm your newest follower -- hope you can check my blog out too! : )

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...