Monday, 29 October 2012

RSVP for Jeanne Lottie SS2013 Preview

Hi my fellow Torontoians readers! Hope you are surviving this cold stormy night! For me I am just curling up on my couch updating my blog, while enjoying my fav Korean red dates tea :) Do you need something to spice up your grey rainy days? Don't miss this Thursday's Jeanne Lottie SS2013 Preview Event bought to you by The Vanity Events!



About Jeanne Lottie
Jeanne Lottie is a handbags and accessories brand created by Toronto-based designer Jane Ip. I first know about Jeanne Lottie and Jane Ip at a NAAAP mixer (National Association of Asian American Professionals) hosted at the famous Jeanne Lottie Pink House. As a designer with an MBA degree, I think Jane is truly an inspiriational woman with an entrepreneurial spirit! Jeanne Lottie produces beautiful, creative handbags and accessories with the philosophy of true happiness. Check out Jeanne Lottie Official Website for more about this brand!

About the SS2013 Preview Event
Want to check out the new SS2013 Jeanne Lottie collection before everyone else? Want to get 50% off the current collection? Join The Vanity Events this Thursday Nov 1 from 6pm - 8pm at the Jeanne Lottie Pink House! Click here to RSVP by Wed Oct 31! See you there :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...