Sunday, 20 January 2013

Etude House Dolly Eye Liner Sticker

Sorry for MIA for so long! What new year resolution did you make? Being the start of new year, I've been on the hunt for some new beauty items and came across this:

The Etude House Dolly Eye Liner Sticker!!

You might wonder what this is? Well it's a Eyeliner Sticker! (Yes you read it right!).


This Eyeliner Sticker is from a Korean brand called Etude House. It is a really popular Korean drug store brand targeting girls in the twenties. Now on top of sticking on your falsies, you can also stick on your eyeliner! How convenient! If you are one of the girls with problems drawing symmetrically winged eyeliner (my left eyeline always looks better than my right for some reason!). This is the eyeline for you. It's easy to apply and stay on without worrying it would smudge. It creates dramatic and perfect eyeline in an instant!

So how does the Etude House Dolly Eye Liner Stick actually looks like on your face?
(pics from Etude House Official Blog)


 


Although it is really convenient, I have doubts it would work on everyone. First off, not everyone's eyes are shaped the same, some people have rounder eyes, some have longer eyes. If length is a problem you can cut your extend the eyeliner manually which isn't too bad, but what if you have rounder eyes than how the sticker is shaped? (like me!) You would have to fill in a lot of gaps between you lash line and the eyeline if it doesn't fit the shape of your eyes, and end up having very thick eyeliner. Secondly since it's so solid and dramatic, I wonder if everyone would like it, it may just be too much for some girls. I think Etude House Dolly Eye Liner Sticker would only work if you are going for a full blown dramatic look! Otherwise I hope Etude House would make some Eyeliner Stickers for different shaped eyes! Anyways I think it would be fun just to try it on! Don't you think?

Have you tried the Etude House Dolly Eye Liner Sticker or other eyeliner sticker? Share your experience!

6 comments:

  1. I have the same one but i bought it at daiso instead and you are def right on the eye shape. I have a round eyes so this type of eyeliner doesnt suits my eyes and would def look awkward even with heavy makeup >_< i guess this type of eyeliner sticker would only be suitable to those with almond shaped eyes ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Daiso it's really the best dollar store out there :) I would love to try the Daiso eyeliner sticker if it's only for a dollar

      Delete
  2. This is kind of a brilliant idea, I think this shape might actually work for the majority of people, especially if the wing was a bit shorter (that way it doesn't go up into the crease). I also don't think you could wear these with false lashes (or at least it doesn't seem like you could). Anyway, seems pretty handy for people who like a more dramatic or vintage look but aren't comfortable with liquid liner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree you probably can't wear them with falsies! It'll probably look too much and weird! Although I think with such dramatic eyeliner you probably don't need falsies either :)

      Delete
  3. Ooo, I read about this early last year and it does look pretty good! I've got almond shaped eyes so I'd definitely want to try it out. I just hope the price isn't crazy expensive :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Etude House is known for having affordable cosmetics so I don't think it'll be too expensive. Do share your experience once you've tried it!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...