Sunday, 3 February 2013

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner Review

I found out while doing my review that the Eyeko London Skinny Liquid Eyeliner has made it to the Sephora's Favourite Eyeliner List with a lot of rave reviews on the Sephora site! If you've been following my blog, you would have read about my review on the Eyeko London Skinny Brush Mascara (did I mention this Eyeko Mascara is ALSO on Sephora's Favourite Mascara List!?). 2 items on the Sephora Fav list! That really tells you something about the quality of Eyeko London. So does it live it up the hype? Let's find out!

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

Color
The Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner I tried is in purple. One thing I really love is the selection of colors of their mascara. It comes in 5 different colors including purple, navy blue, and olive green on top of the usual black and brown. The color actually stands out pretty brilliant on skin as you can see below. I give this category 4/5.

 
Foolproof
I found the Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner pretty easy to control. I have my 'bad hand day' and my 'good hand day'. That just means some days I can draw the perfect eyeline, sometime it's just a mess and I have no idea why! The Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner has a tip that's not too soft and not too hard, it helps me apply just the right pressure to create the precise thickness I want. It works great if you want a thick dramatic eyeliner but also works if you want a thin natural line. I really like how I can easily change the thickness of the eyeline to create a winged effect (see picture above). I definitely give this a 4/5 as well.

Long Wearing
I normally leave home 7ish in the morning and don't waste off my makeup until 11 at night, and my eyeline is still there! I am impressed that it didn't really smudge at all! It's also very easy to take off with my MAC Eye Makeup Remover. I give this a 5/5 :)

Overall
Overall I love the Eyeko London Skinny Liquid Eyeliner but I have one complain. The tip tends to dry easily. I found that you really need to close the lid tightly until you hear the 'click' sound to avoid the eyeliner from drying up. Other than that I really have nothing to say against it. This eyeliner is definitely a keeper. 4/5!

Now a special perk for my readers! If you purchase $20 or more using the Eyeko site link here and code E19113, you'll get a free gift from Eyeko. So check it out! [edit: sorry this deal has expired! I will update this site when there are new deals so stay tuned!]


Also check out the latest Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner commercial! I love this look! Plus I wish I can just roll out of bed to do my make up like that (without all the face cleaning, foundation, eye shadow, etc etc! lolz)


Disclaimer: I was given the product for reivew but I am not being paid at all for this review. This review was written after I have personally tried this product. It is 100% my honest opinion.

2 comments:

  1. I love this eyeliner everyday. It's wonderful!

    http://dreaming-daffodils.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same problem with it drying out! I loved everything else about it but the tip drying out so quickly made it slightly harder to use.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...