Sunday, 27 April 2014

My Tokyo Shopping Post Was Featured in YTravel!!

I am sooooo excited to found out my post on Tokyo Shopping Tips: Where do Local Girls Shop? was featured in y Travel Blog - Things to Do in Tokyo!! It's such an honor! Please also check out my Facebook page Japan Travel Tips on everything and anything you need to know about visiting Japan!


y Travel Blog is a professional travel blog by Caz and Craig who writes professionally for many mainstream media. They have been featured on many media and press including the Australian Daily Telegraph, 702 ABC Sydney Radio, ABC Tasmania Radio, just to name a few. They have also been speakers and featured travel experts for numerous events and organizations, including Tourism New Zealand, Expedia, Tasting Australia, etc etc. They are ranked as one of the top's travel blog on a regular basis!

Thanks for featuring my post y Travel Blog! Hope all my readers continue to enjoy my travelling post as well. Please leave me a comment and let me know what type of post you love to read :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...