Thursday, 19 June 2014

Folli Follie: Brand Discovery Series

Do you love jewellery as much as I do? I would never go out of the house without putting on a necklace/bracelet/rings/etc! One of my favourite brand is Folli Follie, and I am so glad that they have now opened a counter at Holt Renfew. I first got introduced to Folli Follie in Tokyo and I immediately fell in love with its unique, fun, but classy design! I have been a fan ever since. Back then Toronto didn't have its own Folli Follie, so I would visit a Folli Follie whenever I travel to other cities with a store. Afterall, why not pamper yourself to something you love when you travel rather than buying some character-lacking souvenirs?

Some of my Folli Follie collection!



About Folli Follie
Originally from Greece, Folli Follie has been around for 30 years with stores all over Europe, Asia, and North America. Folli Follie focuses on original designs that are fun and versatile to meet the varied and dynamic needs of trend-conscious girls worldwide. They are an affordable luxury brand - brands such as Michael Kors and Kate Spade where you can treat yourself without breaking the bank!

Folli Follie also sponsors various charitable causes dedicated to public welfare. In the past they have donated part of their revenue to charitable organizations such as the Tsunami Relief Fund in Japan and various cancer foundations. It is a great feeling to know that you are purchasing from a socially responsible organization!


Some of My Favourite Folli Follie Pieces
Heart4Heart Collection - I bought this set from Folli Follie Toronto and is one of my favourite! You can join the 4 dazzling hearts together to form a clover leaf, or separate them into a role of hearts. Similarly you can separate the the bracelet into 3 different designs. Who wouldn't like to buy 2 necklace for the price of 1 :)

Sparkly clover leaf style - great for attending wedding/formal:



When you separate the clover leaf pattern they become cute little sparkly hearts! Perfect for daily casual wear!



Coral Bracelet - I got so many compliments on this piece and you can see how love it is! Great details on the rose beads!


Dice Collection Bracelet - I love the simple yet elegant design of this bracelet. This is my go-to bracelet when I'm in a hurry since it's so easy to put on and just goes with everything whether it's a work business outfit or a casual weekend stroll. Plus the lovely rose gold looks perfect on my skin tone!


Black Clutch - This is one of my all time clutch for a night out. Who said you can't look elegant and fun at the same time!?



So aren't they just lovely? I hope you will love Folli Follie as much as I do. This post is part of my Brand Discovery Series which aims to introduce some of the lesser known brands in Canada which I love. Please check out my previous post on Furla as well. My fellow Torontoians, remember to check out the Folli Follie counter at Bloor or Yorkdale Holt Renfrew!



1 comment:

  1. I love Folli Follie, it has the most gorgeous pieces!
    The dice collection bracelet and clover leaf pattern bracelets are so pretty! I love them!
    Great post!
    I just became your GFC follower, follow me back?

    http://www.theteenfashionblogger.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...